Wednesday, December 16, 2009

by Toutatis! I am gaulish again!!

"By Toutatis! the Gauls Asterix and Obelix are 50" As my eyes caught a glimpse of the headline in "Young World", I was 7 or 8 years old, sipping a cup of tea, in a ministers house, a friend of my mom's flipping through the pages of "Asterix in Spain", well the colours, Asterix, Obelix , dogmatix an Julius Caesar amazed me. I could not put it down and had myself looking back several times as we exited the house, thinking of the day when i owned one. I Guess over the years, i have lost my friends, Asterix and Obelix and the gaulish lot to the daily grind that has become my life. Once in a while when the words, gaul or "vital statistics" popped up, i did remember them, but... well then its not too late to say hi to your friends, is not it? So with the help of my friend googlix (hi hi), i set out to find the comix, in its ebookix form. I found the entire set!! at

http://www.fullandfree.info/e-book/asterix-ovelix-the-complete-35-comic-set/

I decided to blog this, after a full three hours of laughing till my eyes popped out. I am gaulish again!!. Hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment